Health and Physical Education Teacher – Role Description
Applications are invited for the role of Health and Physical Education Teacher commencing Term 1, 2020 to teach Years 7-10 and VCE Human Health and Development. The applicant may also be responsible for Coordinating the Sports program at the College.
The successful applicant will be an innovative Health & Physical Education Teacher and be able to demonstrate a passion for engaging and challenging their students and work collaboratively with other professionals.
Applications should include:
- A cover letter addressed to the Principal that demonstrates your suitability to undertake the requirements of the position.
- A curriculum vitae detailing your relevant qualifications and experience.
- Contact details of three referees.
- Applicants are requested to email their application to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org by the specified closing date.
The selection committee will review all applications following the closing date and if you are successfully shortlisted, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time to attend an interview.
Please be aware that both processes may take up to 2 weeks following the closing date for applications.
St Aloysius College is an equal employment opportunity employer and applies strict privacy and confidentiality guidelines to the handling of your personal information in compliance with current legislation.
Employment at St Aloysius College is subject to the following requirements:
- Applicants for teaching positions must hold current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching.
- Other staff (non-academic staff, including sessional music staff, sports coaches and other casuals) must hold, or be prepared to undergo, a Working with Children Check and/or a National Police Record Check.
Child Protection Requirements
St Aloysius College is a Child Safe School. We commit to ensuring the safety and well-being of the children and young people in our care.
All Policies under the Child Safe section of our website should be read and understood before applying for Employment at St Aloysius College.
Recruitment and Selection Policy
Employment Collection Notice